Our intention is to have a workplace that is both enjoyable and prosperous for everyone involved.
We accomplish this by developing and implementing practices that provide professional growth, personal development, and resources to take care of ourselves and our families.
Some of the rewards that we enjoy include;
- Coaching, continued education and rapid career development
- CPA examination and prep classes assistance
- Group medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability and life insurance plans
- Flexible spending accounts for medical care expenses
- 401(k) with company match and a Profit Sharing Plan
- Generous paid time off plus 7 paid holidays each year
- Transportation assistance program
- Celebrations of our firm's success and achievements